There are so much lessons that I have learned throughout my new adventures. Here are the key points which I will describe each of it in another post. This post is to share the knowledge that I have gained so far in a simple sentence. It is also serve as a reminder for myself too.
- Sales is the heart of any business. When sales stop, your business die.
- Good products will ensure your business survive longer.
- Every business or products is about solving other people problem. Find what problem you want to solve or your business or products solved.
- If you want to learn about doing business, learn from someone who has successfully done it.
- Know the different between buying an assets versus liability. It will ensure your business continues in the good direction.
- Stay light - ensure your operating cost and process is light as possible so you can move fast and able to take on a sales knock.
- When doing sales, you can know that you will have a higher chance of closing the deal if the prospect buyer meet all of these 3 criteria (must meet all):
- He / She is willing to listen and opened to new suggestion or product or ideas.
- After your presentation, they can see the benefits the products bring to them.
- Money is not a problem to them. They can pay you because of no 2.
- Don't wait for the big account or sales. Continue to look for faster deals.